Dienstag, 13. April 2010

Patch and missing jar

Today  a teammate had a problem with MoreUnit. He can't see property pages of MoreUnit but everything else worked fine. This evening I tried to reproduce this problem in a fresh installation but had no success. Googling around did not give any hints.

While working on this I recognized that update site does not offer the latest release 1.3.3 anymore. I'm using archive-path in the site.xml so that sourceforge tracks my downloads but the direct link to the feature jar has been moved. Really annoying. It is the second time that my update site is broken because the download links did not work anymore.

So I decided to remove archive path inn the site.xml and will upload the jars directly into to updates site directories. This will cause a loss of the download statistic, but how cares...