Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009

Refactoring Tests

The unit tests for MoreUnit are quite slow. But after switching to JUnit4 a while ago, I started to improve performance tonight which is quite easy because of @BeforeClass and @AfterClass.

Montag, 19. Oktober 2009

Bugfix for enums

There was a bug in MoreUnit for switching in enums. This is fixed in HEAD. When writing a test for this bug I recognized that one test does not run anymore. It causes an OutOfMemory all the time. I needed to comment out this test. At the moment I don't understand why this test causes these problems becaue I just switched the eclipse version and didn't change my code. But this problem has to wait for another evening with some freetime.

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

Bugfix outline view

Tonight I fixed a bug in the outline view for missing test methods. Since Galileo the outline view did not synchronize with the active part anymore. The reason was that PageBookView#partHidden removed the PageRec with the MethodPage and switched to the defaultRec (no outline) and the PageRec was never switched again.
As a solution MissingMethodViewPart#partBroughtToTop now checks if the defaultRec is still shown and switches back if neccessary.